1 package cheese bread buns
1 cup dulce de leche
Mixed berries (raspberries, blueberries, strawberries)
Powdered sugar ( optional)
1. Bake cheese bread buns as directed on the package then set aside to cool. Once cooled cut in half .
2. Take a scoop of dulce de leche and place into the center of the half bun. Fill up as much as you would like.
3. Top the dulce de leche with fresh fruit (blueberries,raspberries, strawberries.) Mix them up or keep them separate, it's up to you.
4. Enjoy :)
1.Gather the ingredients.
2. Spread the buns bottom halves with cream cheese. Sprinkle half the capers over the cream cheese, if desired.
3. Top with sliced smoked salmon.
4. Garnish the buns tops with the rest of the capers, onion, and black pepper. Garnish with fresh lemon wedges.
5. Enjoy :)
1 cup shredded cheese or sliced cheese
1/2 cup baby kale
Red chili flakes
1.Bake cheese bread buns as directed on the package cut in half then set aside.
2.Preheat skillet over medium heat. Generously butter one side of a slice of bread. Place bread butter-side-down onto skillet bottom and add 1 slice of cheese or shredded cheese, bay kale and red chili , if desired.
3.Butter a second slice of bread on one side and place butter-side-up on top of sandwich. Grill until lightly browned and flip over; continue grilling until cheese is melted. Repeat with remaining buns.
6. Enjoy :)
Copyright © 2020 Bruna's Cheese Bread - All Rights Reserved.