Bruna’s Cheese Bread No Cook Guacamole Dip with Bruna’s Cheese Bread Bites.
A great appetizer to serve to your guests. Instead of Chips use a package of Bruna’s Cheese Bread Bites.
· Package of Bruna’s bites
· 4 medium ripe avocados, halved and pitted
· ½ cup finely chopped white onion (about ½ small onion)
· ¼ cup finely chopped fresh cilantro
· 1 small jalapeño, seeds and ribs removed, finely chopped
· 3 tablespoons lime juice (from about 1 ½ limes), or more if needed
· 1 teaspoon kosher salt, more to taste
1. Using a spoon, scoop the flesh of the avocados into a low serving bowl, discarding any bruised, browned areas.
2. Using a pastry cutter, potato masher, or fork, mash up the avocado until it reaches your desired texture .
3. Promptly add the onion, cilantro, jalapeño, lime juice, and salt. Stir to combine.
4. Taste and add additional salt, until the flavors really sing. If it needs more zip, add a little more lime juice.
5. Bake Bruna’s Bites per directions on the package. Serve with guacamole dip.
6. Enjoy 🙂
About Bruna’s Cheese Bread: In Brazil,Pão de Queijo or Cheese bread, is very popular. When I was growing up in Bauru, Brazil, my favorite place to go with my family and friends was a restaurant which served delicious sandwiches on Cheese bread.
When I moved to the U.S., I desperately missed my cheese bread, and I had a hard time finding it in the grocery stores. In 2017 I started working in a Brazilian steak house as a server where they serve Brazilian cheese bread as an appetizer. I noticed that customers would go crazy for cheese bread. Most of the time they would ask me for cheese bread TO-GO.
That’s when the idea of Bruna’s Brazilian Cheese Bread was born.
I am focusing on providing my local customers with our handcrafted nutritious, delicious authentic Brazilian Cheese Bread . My mission is to serve the community and with the belief that all women and children should be empowered to reach their dream.