Bruna’s Cheese Bread Smoked Salmon and Cream cheese sandwich
The sandwiches are great for lunches on the go.
· 1 package of Bruna’s buns
· 6 ounces cream cheese softened
· 6 ounces sliced smoked salmon (or lox)
· Fresh ground black pepper to taste
· Optional: 1/3 cup thinly sliced red onion
· Optional: 2 tablespoons dill or capers
· Garnish: lemon wedges
1.Gather the ingredients.
2. Spread the buns bottom halves with cream cheese. Sprinkle half the capers over the cream cheese, if desired.
3. Top with sliced smoked salmon.
4. Garnish the buns tops with the rest of the capers, onion, and black pepper. Garnish with fresh lemon wedges.
5. Enjoy 🙂
About Bruna’s Cheese Bread: In Brazil,Pão de Queijo or Cheese bread, is very popular. When I was growing up in Bauru, Brazil, my favorite place to go with my family and friends was a restaurant which served delicious sandwiches on Cheese bread.
When I moved to the U.S., I desperately missed my cheese bread, and I had a hard time finding it in the grocery stores. In 2017 I started working in a Brazilian steak house as a server where they serve Brazilian cheese bread as an appetizer. I noticed that customers would go crazy for cheese bread. Most of the time they would ask me for cheese bread TO-GO.
That’s when the idea of Bruna’s Brazilian Cheese Bread was born.
I am focusing on providing my local customers with our handcrafted nutritious, delicious authentic Brazilian Cheese Bread . My mission is to serve the community and with the belief that all women and children should be empowered to reach their dream.